Our Recommendations & Checklist
Sunny Slope Outfitters take special care to understand the unique needs of each of our clients to
make sure you have the right items for your hunt. This list of items is recommended for all of our
1. Proper License, and or Licenses including current Conservation Stamp
2. Hunter safety card for all hunters born on or after January 1, 1966
3. Proper Identification, i.e. current driver's license and medical insurance cards
4. All medications that you're currently taking and enough for the duration of the hunt booked.
5. A spare pair of your prescription glasses and or contacts.
6. Scoped hunting rifle is recommended.
Client gun must be at least a .243 caliber for antelope or deer and at least a.270 caliber for elk.
All guns must be sighted in for at least 150 yards shooting.
7. Proper Ammunition. We recommend at least 2 boxes - up to 4 boxes for each rifle caliber used.
8. Clothing we recommend a heavy coat, a lightweight coat or sweatshirt, rain coat, long underwear,
medium weight shirts, cotton T- shirts, cotton socks, underwear, long denim pants,
good pair of waterproof walking boots, a comfortable pair of camp shoes, blaze orange
(Hunters Orange) baseball hat or vest, stocking hat (orange), gloves, sunglasses and a day pack
bag to carry your personal items in.
9. Equipment should include a flashlight, binoculars, a personal camera with backup batteries.
(We do take photos of all clients hunting with us and provide a photo disk of those pictures
taken free of charge). Bring personal hygiene items for showering, shaving, toothpaste,
toothbrush, shampoo, favorite soap, bath towels and face towel.